What a year? Apparently after this year if you have a bucket list it can now be officially called a fuckit list. In adopting this philosophy my list has been amended to include the following.
- ‘Travelling the world’ has now become ‘travelling to the local shop’. And if I manage to not step in dog poop there is a cause for a celebratory cup of tea upon my return. It’s all about the small wins.
- ‘Go white water rafting’ has now become ‘having a bath after a very hot curry’.
- ‘Read Dostoyevsky’ has become ‘reading my Viz magazines’ again.
- ‘Go Shark cage diving ‘has become ‘wearing a mask outside and washing my hands continuously’.
- ‘Go to an Airport and book a random flight anywhere’ has become ‘Close my eyes and press a button on my remote control whilst in Netflix, and watch whatever I press’. Also known as ‘Netflix roulette’. I know. I am soooo living on the edge.
- ‘Learn to fly’ has become ‘Chase a butterfly’.
- ‘Say yes to everything for a day’ has become ‘Yes, I will wash my hands repeatedly and wear my mask, and try to complete a random act of kindness without the person knowing’.
Well. Now. I am off to have a curry and a bath. It’s never too late to take action. Afterwards I may play ‘Netflix Roulette’.
Have a great day.