Well, here we are. Officially on the run up to Easter. I have considered learning a new language for Lent. Mandarin? No thank you. I will have a satsuma. And then I may have a mandarin. Just to mix it up a bit.
Citrus fruit really brings out the crazy in me. It never used to. I put it down to lock down. Don’t get me started on limes. They are my new culinary favorite additive. I could say that I need to get out more. But then, don’t we all?
I feel obliged to share some of the ‘Pancake Tuesday’s’ puns. Seeing as I have been on a roll with them recently. I promise I will stop after today as I know that I will be panned for them (Ouch…) The woeful pun train really needs to leave the station at some point. If I am finding them on the brink of being too cringe worthy, I can only imagine what you must be feeling.
- I can’t believe it’s pancake Tuesday again. Honestly, it just creped up on me.
- If anyone else makes a bad joke about ‘tossing’ on Pancake Day, I will batter them.
- My dad always makes the pancakes too thin… I shouldn’t have to put up with this crêpe. (My favorite)
- You’d batter believe it’s Pancake Day today.
- These pancakes are flipping delicious!
That’s all for now