As I was performing a google search today, I was reminded of the comedy of Alan Partridge. The character was created in 1991 for BBC Radio 4 by Steve Coogan and Armando Iannucci.
The show was a broadcasting spoof of English current affairs. Later, in 1992 Coogan and Iannucci hosted a spoof chat show spin off for Radio 4 ‘Knowing me, knowing you with Alan Partridge’. This beauty contest is particularly chuckle worthy.
Here is a selection of my favorite possible Alan Partridge TV programme ideas
- Hosteling with Chris Eubank
- Arm wrestling with Chas and Dave
- Changing lady shapes
- Cooking in prison
- A partridge amongst the pigeons
- Monkey tennis
I would like to posit the following Television series ideas for your reviews and comments
1. Inspector dog poop – A park warden doubles up as a dog poop sleuth tracking down the dogs and their owners that failed to pick up their dog’s poop.
2. Chewing the cud and milking with cows – Watching cows eat grass and then enjoy a documentary examining the complexities of the milking industry.
3. Not being serious with Siri – Chatting with SIRI whilst saying inappropriate things including espionage type parlance. Just to mess with its algorithms.
4. Celebrities go shopping – Following celebrities whilst they go shopping to see what they buy. Then asking them to shop in ALDI for a month to see their reaction.
Let me know what you think?
That’s all for now