Photo is from www.petful.com
The dog featured is a Puli Dog which bizarrely resembles a giant mop.
I was walking Buzz and Finn today and met a few other dog owners that I had not seen before. As usual I asked them what their dog breed was. Whether it was a Cockapoo, a Westypoo or a Bichon Frisse.
These breeds seem to be the most popular where I live. Everyone is very obliging and loves to chat about their dog and what breed it is. There was only one occasion where a man I spoke to was not interested in discussing whatever mix his dog was. I think he replied’ Oh, I’m not sure he’s just a dog.
I began to think of the type of dog I wanted before I got my 2 Morkie’s. I desperately wanted a ‘Jackshit’- Jack Russell mixed with a Shitzu. Just because I wanted to be able to say ‘Jackshit’ to people.
I then began to think of some ridiculous names for mixed breed dogs
- Alpatzu-An Alpaca crossed with a Shitzu
- Unilab – A Unicorn crossed with a lab
- Deerbox- A deer crossed with a boxer
- Boxset- A boxer crossed with a Setter (True breed)
- BullShit- A Bulldog crossed with a Shitzu (My new fav) (True breed)
- CockRot- A Cocker Spaniel crossed with a Rottweiler (True breed)
- Puking- A Pug crossed with a King Charles Spaniel (True breed)
- Shitzpoo- A Shitzu crossed with a poodle (True breed)
That’s all for now